June 20, 2007 - What can I say, God is incredible! Look how much fun we're having in our engagement photo. No, I promise, were not posing at this particular moment, in fact I think I was about ready to fall off his lap, for goodness sakes, it looks as though I have a double chin and Michael is laughing at me. That's a way to start off a relationship, just kidding.I have a tendency to gravitate towards the deeper side when writing but I will try to keep this balanced, light hearted and funny as well.
With living so far from our families I thought this would be a great way to keep family and friends updated on our lives here in the thriving DC/Metropolitan area.
Speaking of update, we recently moved this past weekend. It was a fairly easy move overall but I'm more then ready not to be living out of cardboard boxes any longer. Dropping an oversized box on your big toe while trying to find something to wear to work in the morning is not my ideal setting of starting a morning out with glee. All in all life with Mike has definitely been a memory maker for the both of us.
Just a word of warning, you may an occasional Italian word here and there in my writing, this is because since I could remember I've had this fascination with Italy, after all, who doesn't! Anyway, as you all know I was blessed to marry an Italian-American man, so I'm trying to embrace every part of it.
Ciao (Goodbye)
No comments:
Post a Comment